quarta-feira, 5 de março de 2008

The Truth about Harry's World xD


Tom:-Hi, Leo!How are you? Long time no see!

Leo:- Im fine babe, how you doin?

Tom:- I feel sad, you know? :(

Leo:- How come? Is it because of your potions grade?

Toma:- No, not really... My potions grade is just fine...

Leo:- Oh, is it your charms grade?

Tom:- No, Leonor! My grades are awsome!!! >=[

Leo:- Oh, well then whats wrong? Is it me?

Tom:- Oh, no! you're great... It's Hermione... She's always talking about dildos, sado-masochism and stuff...

Leo:- You think I'm great? ^_^

Tom:- Hum... yeah... o_O

Leo:- Aww, I could kiss you right know, but since Hermione is into sado-masoquism she might kill me, ya know?

Tom:- Lol xD Thanks, you always make me smile :)

Leo:- I know, aren't I awsome??? :)

Toma:- He he he, yes, you are.

(Tom kisses Leo)

Leo:-You kiss so well.Well you know I've ha better, I mena not that you're bad, but... well... maybe I should shut up.

Tom:- So... you didn't like to kiss me... well, let me try again :P

(He kisses her again and put his hands on her butt)


-Hermione come in-


Hermione:-What the fuck is going on?!

Leo:- Obviously nothing that involves you...Biatch o_o

Hermione:- TOOOOM!!! >=[

Tom:- What? I was just teaching Leonor how to kiss, holy damn!

Leo: Excuse me? No, I think i was teaching you, remember. Or mybe you were teaching me! Wait, I'm confused!!!

Hermione:- Wait, you whore! I'll teach you not to mess with my boyfriend!

(Hermione slaps her hard)

Leo:- Oh no she didn't!!! First, I wasnt messing with your boyfriend. I was kissing him, it's differente. And second... well i forgot scond so...

(Leonoe punches Hermione and she falls)

Tom:- This was a good one, Leo! =D

Leo:- I know you taught me on our little friday nights when you sneak up to my room.

Hermione: ...Unbeliveble...

Tom:- Leo... You weren't supposed to tell her...

Leo:- Oops... I think I messed up. Well as long as I'm messing up it's been going on for three months now!

(Hermione passes out on the floor)

Leo:- Ooo finally something good!

(Tom and Leo kisses and walk til the sun rise)


THE END ;D


by: Chaos and Rushia (me)


PS: Actually, Tom is Draco(Tom Felton) from Harry Potters movies and books... xD Leo is one of my classmates, she loves Draco...

I made Draco's and Hermione's speaches xD Leo is just like herself! :P

Sem comentários: