segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2008

Really Bad Day/ Dia Mesmo Mau

Today I feel depressed... Its been a really, really long day... =( Leonor, my "Emo Girl" wants to go to England...
Grrrrrrrrrrr... I feel like crying right now...
I am sick of spending my days crying... I wanna laugh again... But I feel like I cant do it anymore... ='(
And with Leonor away it will be even more difficult...
But Miumi is always here, supporting me =) She will never let me down =)

****xXx****

Hoje sinto me deprimida... Tem sido um dia mesmo, mesmo longo... =(
Leonor, a minha "Emo Girl" quer ir para Inglaterra...
Grrrrrrrrrrr... Sinto me mesmo com vontade de chorar...
Estou cansada de passar os dias a chorar... Quero rir de novo... Mas sinto que nao consigo voltar a faze lo... ='(
E com a Leonor longe vai ser ainda mais dificil...
Mas a Miumi esta sempre aqui, a apoiar me =) Ela nunca me deixara ficar mal =)





1 comentário:

Melissa disse...

Awwww, sorry you feel that way.
I've been having some of those days too.

-Päivä